Friday, August 6, 2010

It's My Life

yo...i got 3 younger sista now....which are Sarah, Ven and Chantelle......feel so good when hang out or htht with them.... I enjoy my life alot study at MDIS....its Fun and Interesting compare to Kampar life....but now only thing i can remember about Kampar is hang out with Tayshawn, Edward, WWW, Rick and Henry they all.....
What we did at that kampung place huh....
well...
1) we drink beer at lakeside...after that throw the bottle into the lake....fun fun
2) we all go da gei (play l4d2)....syiok syiok
3) we all go waterfall....nice nice
4)we all bbq...peanut, ham, taofu bakar+ liquor.......great great
5) watch movie from computer(Drag me To Hell) scary scary

hahaha we did alot of stupid stuff...i miss they all man...long time never see they all edy...
i really really appreciate they all...they will support me when i sad...they will listern to me when i m emo.....you guys is the best!!!!!! meet up one day at kl ya....

No comments: