Sunday, November 18, 2007

PLKN

tis title.....tis 4 little letters......wat a powerful letters......they spoil my perfect plan.....
my perfect holiDayz.....fuk~!#!@!#@!......i oredi plan my hair colour.....i oredi plan wan go 4 a holiday work....i oredi plan tat the money tat i earn from my job wan 2 buy sum new cloth 4 NeW YeaR........i oredi plan tat wan go gaming n yamcha every night we free during holidayZzz........
but........But.....BUT....BUUUT!!!!!!!!.....my trail n tribulation cum in a form of letter...my nid 2 spend my enjouful holiday....my perfect holiday wif my colour hair...in a kem.....in a unknown kem......wat the......all my plan are completly spoil.......even my hair oso nid 2 shave......GOD....y u never smile 2 me.....y?????Y???YYYY????.......when the name list of the ppl who pick in PLKN....i hope n pray tat i wont b tat'lucky' one....but i m.......when the name list out of the ppl who picked in PLKN n seperate 2 3 group...i hole n pray a LOt...hope i wont b Group 1...But i m....WAt the FUck.....aRe u kidding me???.....is it funny??.....knn......i hate It...i hate tis 4 little letters.....u r a spoiler....u competly destroy my hope..........FCk U.....o0o

No comments: