Friday, January 23, 2009

i haTe Holiday II

juz cum b frm cs~~~~fuck fuck fuck.....so shui 2day....go there shop the whole shopping complex...frm inner city 2 all branded shop....i get nothin....fuck o...2 mor dayz cny d...stil havn get my new years cloth o...wat 2 do....if she bside me then she wil help me 2 thk how d...haizzz......summore when drove b 2 my sis's shop
<<>....suppose juz nid 20 min++...bt bcoz of stupid traffic jam....2 hours.....2 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....summore i drive my sis's new manual viva...my leg shivering o....last thg...another bz day 4 her...i kip holding my both phn n waitting 4 her miss call means she was free d then i can cal her....finally she msg me d....phew....go psr mlm..hehee..i tot wat was goin on o.....nw she hav a gathering v her fren....on the other hand...i juz hav me myself v my sis's pc n blogging here....all my hometown fren go b nw....mayb yam cha-ing ba...bt me at jb...cant join....wat 2 do...go view every fren's blog ba


2Mr go sg find my cloth rrrr~~~+u+u+u 2 myself...hahahaaaa

No comments: