Sunday, November 2, 2008

Wakao. . . .So manY thnG yoooooo

haiz haiz haiz........wth........all my thng spoil d. . . .. .

1st...my Phn Motorola v6 maXX spoil d. . .stil repairing. . .bt wil chg a new phn soon... .(wan buy i-phone same v my 2nd sis TnT)

2nd...my nike shoes kena stole in sg. . . .wan 2 buy a new pair of shoes. . .(onitzuka tiger o puma ba)

3rd...my puma bag n nike bag old n spoil soon oso. . .nid 2 buy a new bag oso. . .(crumpler red colour)

4th....my billabong's wallet spoil d oso....(any brand oso can)

5th....my puma jacket old d oso. . . .(puma jacket oso)

6th....my orange trail slipper wan spoil d oso. .....( orange everlast slipper)


so Hw ler...so many thng nid 2 buy bt no hav so much cash....how ler how ler. . . .+ i bought jay's latest album ''魔杰座'' 100++ ler....cham lor...




No comments: