Wednesday, November 5, 2008

oH_my_spEEch

my public speaking speech....huhuhu....my topic is Creative Thinking bY hUman Being

haizz. . ...2 many point d. . .i cut damn many d stil over time....i gt a brainteaser at my last point....i juz gt time 2 ask bt no hav time 2 giv solution....LJ(my public speaking fat funny lecture n tutor) he say nex tim when u giv a question rmb 2 giv the ans. . ..nt me dun wan giv wo. . is no time RRR....when i juz talk til half way ((PLZ CONCLUDE UR SPEECH))'s paper cum out edi...haizz

juz get 14.5/20 o. . ..stil lose tat fuckin Mr.WOOD wo.fuck fuck fuck fuck...wat 2 do.....haizzz....bt anywhr nice try la. . .1st time solo...hehe


Hui Boon leave us d. . . .2 stress d. . so stop study. . .anywhr gud luck n all the best 4 u ya. . .heheheee....so many ppl cry o. . ..hahaha.....

No comments: